About Genesis Running
Since 2007 Genesis has prepared new runners to run their first 5k and has helped experienced runners run their fastest 5k. Through a coaching program of thorough preparation, incremental training and accountability from a coach and other participants, runners gain the confidence and preparation they need to finish their first event. See people just like you on our Facebook page. And view highlight videos from our previous classes.
What: This is a 9 week training program starting February 13th to prepare for a 5k on April 14th. This class is for beginner runners and no prior running experience is required.
When: Group training sessions are each week starting Tuesday, February 13th for the 9 week period. Choose from the 10 am or 7 pm class.
Where: At Potential Plus's indoor training facility in Hurricane. The rest of each week’s training is done where ever you want—in your neighborhood, park or at a local track.
What you get:
- A proven program to make new runners successful
- Weekly group coaching sessions
- Day-by-day program to follow with weekly written lessons and video instruction from the coach
- Genesis Running team shirt
- Instruction on good running form, injury prevention, and nutrition for runners
- The motivation that comes from having a coach and training buddies
- Thorough race day preparation
General Admission is a non-refundable $125 and $75 for kids 14 and under
Online registration is open now